Combining easy moving Rugged Flex® technology and composite toe protection in a waterproof Wellington, Carhartt® Rugged Flex® Waterproof Wellington Safety Toe Work Boots for Men deliver great safety with great comfort. Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers feature high abrasion leather over the foot and neoprene panels through the cushioning comfort shaft for flexible support. Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof membrane technology inside provides 100% waterproof protection you can trust in wet working conditions. A Rugged Flex design, these boots move and stretch with you throughout the day to make it easier to get your work done. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's lightweight composite toes deliver superior protection at demanding jobs. Underfoot, EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads and antimicrobial Ortholite® PU insoles provide 5 layers of flexible, cushioning support. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles feature self-cleaning lugs to deliver chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant traction. Flexible cement construction with steel shanks for superior arch support and stability under the foot. Average height: 10". Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 4 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMF1391.
- Waterproof Wellington work boots with composite toe protection and Rugged Flex technology
- Rugged, nasty weather work alternative to rubber boots
- Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers with high abrasion leather over the foot
- Neoprene panels through cushioning comfort shaft
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Rugged Flex design - easier moving
- Composite toes - meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads
- Antimicrobial Ortholite PU insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant
- Flexible cement construction
- Steel shanks
Web ID: 2286742