The Carhartt® Livingston Quick Duck® Jacket is ready for your most demanding day in the field with a Rain Defender™ durable water repellent finish and a fleece lining over 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in body as well as quilted sleeves with Thinsulate Insulation. This Carhartt work jacket has full zip front has an inner storm flap, and a removable hood adjusts to keep out the cold and moisture. This insulated jacket features triple-stitched seams and ample storage for your gear, including 2 large lower pockets, 2 interior pockets, a media port, and a zippered chest pocket. A pleated bi-swing back, pleated elbows, adjustable cuffs, and a drop tail hem offer coverage that won't restrict your movement. The Carhartt Livingston Quick Duck Jacket for Men makes a great work or hunting jacket when you need to stay warm and dry. Length from center back: 29" regular, 31" tall. 60% cotton/40% polyester. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 101441.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas, 8.5 oz.
- Rain Defender DWR finish
- Fleece lining over 3M Thinsulate Insulation 80g in body
- Nylon taffeta quilted to 3M Thinsulate Insulation 80g in sleeves
- Full zip front with storm flap
- Removable draw cord hood
- 2 large lower pockets, 2 interior pockets, zippered chest pocket
- Pleated bi-swing back, pleated elbows, adjustable cuffs, drop tail hem
Web ID: 100186522