Carhartt® Lightweight Waterproof Safety Toe Work Hikers cross the boundary between work and play, with amazing comfort that also meets safety standards on the job site. These Carhartt hiking boots are made of leather and nylon webbed uppers for flexible support, with the Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane to keep feet dry. FastDry® lining wicks moisture and Insite® footbeds offer arch support that reduces fatigue. The Carbon Nano safety toe meets ASTM 2413-17 standards while being lighter than traditional toe protection. The work boots also provide secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Carhartt Lightweight Waterproof Safety Toe Work Hikers for Men have rubber outsoles for dependable grip on wet slippery surfaces. Flexible cement construction. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CMH4480.
- Leather and nylon uppers
- Weatherproof hiking boots for work or trail
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Insite footbeds offer arch support that reduces fatigue
- FastDry lining wicks moisture
- Rubber outsoles for dependable grip
- Carbon Nano safety toe meets ASTM 2413-17
- Meets electrical hazard standards
Web ID: 100233553