A hiking boot design with advanced support technology and lightweight carbon safety toes, Carhartt® Lightweight Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Hikers for Men deliver worksite protection with great comfort. Combining black leather with black nylon mesh panels, the boots' uppers move with the easy of a high performance hiking boot. Storm Defender® 100% breathable/waterproof membrane technology and Fastdry linings keep feet dry and comfortable. The Carbon Nano safety toe disperses impact in multiple directions for greater strength from a thinner material. Thinner, lighter, and more comfortable than traditional safety toes, these lightweight safety toes still meet or exceed ASTM 2413-17 EH workplace safety standards for impact and compression. Under the feet, this work-ready hiker boot provides the superior cushioning and support of a polyurethane strobel pad and advanced, dual density Insite® engineered footbed. Lightweight CMEVA midsoles absorb shock without weighing feet down. Chemical-, oil-, heat-, abrasion-, and slip-resistant rubber outsoles. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CMH4481.
- Easy-moving, hiking boot design with advanced support and safety toe technology
- Black split leather uppers with nylon mesh panels
- Carbon Nano safety toes - dependable protection that's thinner and lighter
- Meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-17 EH workplace safety standards for impact and compression
- Moisture wicking FastDry linings
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Polyurethane strobel pads
- Advanced, dual density Insite engineered footbeds
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles
- Chemical-, oil-, heat-, abrasion-, and slip-resistant rubber outsoles