Enjoy Carhartt® durability and protection with an athletic shoe feel in the Carhartt Force® Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men. Lightweight and rugged 3D forming Ariaprene™ and brown leather uppers offer lightweight protection. Breathable foam collars and tongues provide easy moving flexibility and a great fit around the ankles. FastDry® linings wick sweat away from feet when work gets intense, while Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof membrane technology inside provides 100% waterproof/breathable. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's lightweight composite toes deliver superior protection. Built to feel like a running shoe, Force Work Boots combine dual density EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads and antimicrobial Ortholite® PU insoles for flexible, cushioning support under your feet. Rugged, non-marking, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsoles lock to the rest of the boot with flexible cement construction. Abrasion-resistant toe and heel guards. Average height: 6". Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 3 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMA6346.
- Rugged composite toe work boots that feel like a running shoe
- 3D forming Ariaprene and brown leather uppers - lightweight and rugged
- Breathable foam collars and tongues
- Moisture wicking FastDry linings
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Composite toes - meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- Dual density EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads
- Antimicrobial Ortholite PU insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant
- Flexible cement construction
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel guards
Web ID: 2288412