The Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Striped Duck Traditional Quilt-Lined Coat is a heavy-duty work jacket for the job site. This Carhartt reflective jacket is ideal for intense outdoor wear, when fire resistance and visibility are essential. The fleece-lined collar has hidden snaps for an optional FR hood. Multiple pockets include 2 interior pockets, 2 bellow chest pockets, 2 hand pockets to store gear, and a media pocket with microphone pass-through on the chest. Exceptional 360Á visibility is provided through yellow/silver/yellow 2" contrast trim (RT80™ 220C N3000) with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material on both front and back. Reflective trim is ANSI/NFPA 2112 approved. The Carhartt Flame-Resistant Striped Duck Traditional Quilt-Lined Coat for men delivers breathable warmth and protection in high-risk environments with bi-swing back and elbow pleats for full range of movement. 100% cotton. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 101695.
- 100% cotton FR duck coat, CGSB155.20-2000 certified
- Lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to FR twill face cloth
- Fleece-lined, insulated, stand-up collar
- Hidden snaps for optional hood
- 2 interior pockets, 2 bellow chest pockets, and 2 hand pockets
- Elastic top entry with microphone pass-through on chest pocket
- Back and elbow pleats for ease of movement
- 2" contrast trim with reflective material
- X pattern on back
Web ID: 2326022