Carhartt® Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Midweight Bib Overalls offer protection on the job site with just the right amount of warmth for outdoor work. These Carhartt work overalls are flame resistant and meet industry standards for electrical arc and fire protection including HRC 3, ATPV (CAL/CM2) 33.5, NFPA 70E compliance, and UL® classified to NFPA 2112. FR medium-weight quilt lining and high-tenacity 88% cotton/12% nylon outer with chap-style double-front offer durable wear. Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps have arc-resistant snap closures and suspenders have easy-release buckles. Multiple pocket options keep your gear in easy reach. Carhartt Flame-Resistant Quilt-Lined Midweight Bib Overalls for men have ankle-to-thigh leg zippers for easy off and on. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 101633.
- High-tenacity 88% cotton/12% nylon FR canvas, 8.5 oz.
- FR quilt lining, 8.75 oz.
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers provide easy off and on
- Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snaps
- Front bib pocket
- 2 side and 2 large back pockets
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with center-release buckles
- Meets standards: HRC 3, ATPV (CAL/CM2) 33.5, NFPA 70E compliant
- UL classified to NFPA 2112
Web ID: 2227659