To meet the demands of dangerous jobs, turn to Carhartt®. This Flame-Resistant High-Visibility Shirt is made from a blend of 7.75 oz. 61% modacrylic/32% cotton/7% polyester for an inherently flame-resistant fabric. This shirt is ANSI Class 3, Level 2 compliant and incorporates 3M Scotchlite reflective material for added safety. The segmented trim maintains performance through 75 home launderings. This shirt meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 and the performance requirements of the National Fire Protection Association and National Electrical Code (70E). Design details include a rib-knit collar and cuffs, plus a left-chest pocket. Side-seam construction minimizes twisting. FR and HRC 2 labels are sewn on the pocket. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FRK003.
- 7.75 oz. 61% modacrylic/32% cotton/7% polyester
- 3M® Scotchlite® reflective material
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 and NFPA 70E standard
- Meets ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards
Web ID: 13100306312259