Keep your feet safe and dry at the work site with Carhartt® Core Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots for Men. This hard workin' Wellington surrounds Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof technology with an ultra rugged oil-tanned leather and Cordura® upper for supreme protection. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's steel toe delivers superior protection from mishaps and demanding jobs. PU cushioned insoles work with integrated PU strobel pads to cushion your feet all day long. Molded TPU heel guards boost protection at the rear of the boot while also boosting heel stability with their built-in achilles flex joint. Rugged, dual density PU Carhartt CORE outsoles deliver both oil- and slip-resistant traction at the jobsite. Ladder lock grips on the outsole work with the boots' stabilizing steel shanks to make this a great boot for frequent climbing. Direct attach welt construction for long lasting durability and stability. Average height: 11". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMP1200.
- Rugged, waterproof Wellington work boots built for work
- Popular Wellington pull-on style
- Ultra rugged leather and Cordura uppers
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- Cushioned PU insoles with PU strobel pads - cushioning comfort
- Molded TPU heel guards with achilles flex joint - boost protection and heel stability
- Rugged,, dual density PU Carhartt CORE outsoles - oil- and slip-resistant
- Strong and stable direct attach welt construction
Web ID: 2288460