Keep your feet safe and comfortable through any conditions at the work site with Carhartt® Core Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots for Men. This hard workin' Wellington surrounds 400 gram LiteFire® insulation and Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof technology with an ultra rugged leather and Cordura® upper for supreme protection. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's steel toe delivers superior protection from mishaps and demanding jobs. OrthoLite® cushioned insoles cushion, wick moisture, and resists bacteria and fungus underneath your feet to provide welcome comfort all day long. Molded TPU heel guards boost protection at the rear of the boot while also boosting heel stability. Rugged, deep-lugged, dual density PU outsoles deliver both oil- and slip-resistant traction at the jobsite. Direct attach welt construction for long lasting durability and stability. Average height: 11". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMP1259.
- Insulated, waterproof work boots built for work
- Popular Wellington pull-on style
- Ultra rugged leather and Cordura uppers
- 400 gram LiteFire insulation
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- OrthoLite cushioned insoles - cushion, wick moisture, resist bacteria and fungus
- Molded TPU heel guards - boost protection and heel stability
- Rugged, deep-lugged, dual density PU outsoles - oil- and slip-resistant
- Strong and stable direct attach welt construction
Web ID: 2285509