Combining easy moving Rugged Flex® technology and composite toe protection in a waterproof work boot, Carhartt® 8" Rugged Flex Insulated Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men deliver great safety with great comfort. Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers feature padded collars and tongues for a better fit and comfort. Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof membrane technology inside provides 100% waterproof protection you can trust in wet working conditions. 400 g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation makes this a great boot for colder days as well. A Rugged Flex design, these boots move and stretch with you throughout the day to make it easier to get your work done. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's lightweight composite toes deliver superior protection at demanding jobs. Underfoot, EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads and antimicrobial Ortholite® PU insoles provide 5 layers of flexible, cushioning support. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles feature self-cleaning lugs to deliver chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant traction. Flexible cement construction with steel shanks for superior arch support and stability under the foot. Abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel guards. Durable metal lacing hardware. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMF8389.
- Insulated, waterproof work boots with composite toe protection and Rugged Flex technology
- Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers with padded collars and tongues
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- 400 g 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Rugged Flex design - easier moving
- Composite toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- EVA midsoles with PU strobel pads
- Antimicrobial Ortholite PU insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant
- Flexible cement construction
- Steel shanks
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel guards
Web ID: 2287756