Built to handle tough work while providing the comfort you want, Carhartt® 6" Steel Toe Lace-Up Work Boots for Men makes every workday better. Rugged, oil-tanned leather uppers come with generously padded collars, comfort tongues, and moisture wicking linings for comfortable wear with tough protection. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's steel toes offer peace of mind in challenging work conditions. Polyurethane cushion insoles absorb shock to soften every step, while the boot's welt construction and reinforced steel shanks delivers long lasting toughness and stability. Durable rubber outsoles feature open edge mud release lugs for traction, ladder lock grips, and a 90Á heel perfect for climbing. Strong metal lacing hardware. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CMW6274.
- Rugged steel toe work boot protection with welcome comfort
- Tough oil-tanned leather uppers with padded collars and comfort tongues
- Moisture wicking linings
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- PU cushion insoles
- Durable welt construction
- Reinforced steel shanks
- Rugged rubber outsoles - oil- and slip-resistant, ladder lock grips, and 90Á heels
Web ID: 2285568