Rugged Carhartt® durability built to deliver long-lasting comfort and all-weather protection, Ground Force Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots for Men help your feet finish the day as strong as they start it. A boot design accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association, this boot's specially designed platform offers 24-7 cushioning and support for long haul comfort. This special, high support design combines an Insite® engineered footbed, cushion base layer, shock absorbing insert, lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole, and Ground Force rubber outsole. Based on data from thousands of 3D foot scans, the Insite footbed combines Pulsion® energy rebound foam with a polyurethane foam base, compression-dispersing bottom, and grip-resistant Ax™ suede cover to fight foot fatigue through the day. Rugged oil-tanned leather uppers support feet and shield them from worksite hazards. Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof technology and FastDry® moisture wicking linings keep feet dry and comfortable. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-17 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's lightweight, wide-fitting composite toes keep toes from getting smashed or crushed. Molded rubber heel guards and toe bumpers add extra abrasion resistance. Chemical-, oil-, heat-, abrasion-, and slip-resistant outsoles. Average height: 6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CME6355.
- Rugged, waterproof Carhartt work boots built for long-lasting comfort
- Advanced Ground Force high support foot platform
- Insite engineered footbeds, cushion base layer, shock absorbing insert, high-rebound EVA midsole, and Ground Force rubber outsole
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Strong oil-tanned leather uppers
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof technology
- Fastdry linings
- Lightweight composite toes - wide fit, meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-17 EH standards
- Molded rubber toe bumpers and heel guards
- Chemical-, oil-, heat-, abrasion-, and slip-resistant outsoles
Web ID: 100140812