Hard working boots that keep feet dry through wet and nasty conditions, Carhartt® Mudrunner 15" Rubber Work Boots for Men help you keep working through bad weather. Flexible, waterproof, and naturally insulating 5mm neoprene uppers offer the easy moving protection to keep feet warm and dry through whatever your work day throws at you. Formulated rubber overlays over the foot and ankle areas offer added protection from moisture and low-lying hazards around the site. Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof technology and FastDry® moisture wicking linings inside the boot ensure feet stay dry. Under your feet, special, high support Insite® engineered footbeds combine Pulsion® energy rebound foam with a polyurethane foam base, compression-dispersing bottom, and grip-resistant Ax™ suede cover to fight foot fatigue through the day. Durable vulcanized construction locks the boot's oil-, chemical-, heat-, slip-, and abrasion-resistnat rubber compound outsoles securely to the boot. Built to work hard in nasty conditions, these outsoles combine a work-friendly 90° heel, anti-skid ladder lock grip, liquid dispursement channels, and anti-clogging lugs to keep you on your feet and moving. Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH workplace standards for electrical hazards. Average height: 15". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CMV1151.
- Hard working rubber boots from Carhartt
- 5mm neoprene uppers - flexible, waterproof, and naturally insulating
- Formulated rubber overlays for added durability
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof technology
- FastDry moisture wicking linings
- High support Insite engineered footbeds
- Durable vulcanized construction
- Oil-, chemical-, heat-, slip-, and abrasion-resistnat rubber compound outsoles
- High traction, work-friendly outsole design
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 EH workplace standards