Designed to keep a woman's feet safe and comfortable at the work site, Carhartt® 10" Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington Work Boots for Ladies deliver work-ready toughness in a pull-on boot. This hard workin' Wellington for women surrounds Storm Defender® breathable/waterproof technology and FastDry® moisture wicking linings with an ultra rugged leather and Cordura® upper for top quality protection. Meeting or exceeding ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards for worksite protection, the boot's steel toe delivers superior protection at demanding jobs. OrthoLite® cushioned insoles cushion, wick moisture, and resists bacteria and fungus underneath your feet to provide welcome comfort all day long. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles feature deep lugs to deliver chemical-, oil-, and slip-resistant traction at the jobsite. Goodyear welt construction for long lasting durability and stability. Average height: 10". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CWP1250.
- Waterproof work boots built for hard working women
- Popular Wellington pull-on style
- Ultra rugged leather and Cordura uppers
- FastDry moisture-wicking linings
- Strong and stable Goodyear welt construction
- Storm Defender breathable/waterproof membrane technology
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH standards
- OrthoLite cushioned insoles - cushion, wick moisture, resist bacteria and fungus
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles - chemical-, oil-, and slip-resistant
Web ID: 2287700