The Cannon® Uni-Troll™ 10 STX-TS Tournament Series Downrigger puts you in command of controlled depth fishing with a fast, efficient 2:1 retrieval speed and 1-hand clutch deploy for controlling, precise bait positioning. An innovative design lets you pull your line back in with less cranking effort. The stainless steel spool allows for monofilament use. A heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53" and an enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping. An easy-access universal mounting base is interchangeable with Cannon's electric models. A dual-axis rod holder is fully adjustable from both front to back and side to side. Other features include corrosion-resistant construction, an integrated ball storage hook and a 3-digit depth counter. The Uni-Troll 10 STX-TS Downrigger is pre-spooled with 200' of 150 lb. test stainless steel cable and includes a line release. Made in USA.
- White cosmetics with stainless steel spool
- Fast, efficient 2:1 retrieval speed
- 1-hand clutch deploy
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom
- Enclosed boom end pulley
- Easy-access universal mounting base
- Dual axis rod holder
- Ergonomic crank handle
- Integrated ball storage hook
- 3-digit depth counter
- Pre-spooled with 200' of 150 lb. test stainless steel cable
- Includes line release
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Manufacturer model #: 1901140.
Web ID: 12081605480053