Featuring the fastest retrieval rate on the market, the Cannon® Digi-Troll™ 5 Electric Downrigger delivers high-power, full-featured performance. Unlike ordinary electric downriggers, the Cannon Digi-Troll 5 Electric Downrigger serves up 5 keypad controls and an integrated LCD screen to keep you in control. Built-in compatibility with select Humminbird® fishing systems lets you operate your Cannon downrigger directly from the sonar display. The telescopic stainless steel boom extends from 24"-53" at the push of a button. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, 1-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs, and mounting knobs. 250'—per-minute retrieval spins circles around the competition, and Short-Stop technology automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights. WaterLine Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depth below the surface, and Positive Ion Control emits positive ions from the cable to combat negative ions from your boat and create a fish-attracting field of energy, making this Cannon the best downrigger for fishing with total control. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, line release, and 400' of 150-lb. test stainless steel cable. Weight capacity: 20 lbs. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 1902315.
- Fastest retrieval rate on the market—250' per minute
- High-powered, full-featured performance
- 5 keypad controls
- Integrated LCD screen
- Compatibility with select Humminbird fishing systems
- Operate your Cannon directly from a sonar display
- Telescopic stainless steel boom extends 24"-53"
- Cannon Edge Design: Fewer moving parts, 1-piece composite construction, redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to vital parts
- Short-Stop damage-preventing technology
- WaterLine Zero depth selection
- Positive Ion Control
- Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, line release, and 400' of 150-lb. test stainless steel cable
Web ID: 10210436