Enjoy easy one-handed opening and a strong blade that stays sharper for longer periods of time with the Cuda Sarkis Folding Knife from Camillus®. The Cuda Sarkis starts with a strong, 3-1/2" AUS-8 stainless steel blade coated with Carbonitride Titanium. This coating bonds molecularly to the blade so it will never flake, blister, chip, or peel off. This durable bond makes the blade up to 10x harder than untreated steel so it can keeps its edge and strength longer. The Cuda Sarkis also features Camillus' CUDA® quick blade launching system for easier 1-handed knife opening. Liner lock holds the blade out securely, while the TPR rubber handle provides a sure grip for trustworthy use. Overall length: 8-1/4". Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 19077.
- Performance folding knife with long lasting edge and assisted opening technology
- 3-1/2'' AUS-8 Stainless Steel blade
- Carbonitride Titanium blade coating - up to 10x harder than untreated steel
- TPR Rubber Handle - sure grip and control
- Liner lock design
- CUDA quick blade launching system - easy one-handed opening
Web ID: 14022709412621