Made to meet the hikers' needs on short treks or all-day adventures, the Rim Runner™ 22 Hydration Backpack from CamelBak® delivers top hydration and gear hauling performance. The Rim Runner starts with an easy-to-fill, wide mouth, 85 oz. CRUX™ reservoir to provide hikers with the hydration they need on a demanding hike. An advanced low profile, lightweight, and stable reservoir, the CRUX reservoir features a standard exit port, Big Bite™ valve, on/off lever, and HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology in a design that deliver up to 20% more water per drink. Offering 1,150 cubic inches of space for gear, this high performance pack handles big loads with wonderful stability and comfort thanks to its padded shoulder straps with sternum strap. A 4 point compression system and padded, load bearing hip belt help maximize load stability. The Rim Runner's breathable air mesh back panel keeps the air flowing for greater comfort. Made of durable a 70D x 210D Nylon Dobby and 420D Nylon Plain Weave, this lightweight hiking pack stands up to the demands of the trail. Versatile design also features multiple side pockets, including stretch overflow exterior pockets, and carry points for trekking poles. Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz. Dimensions: 19.7"x10.6"x9.6". Designed to fit hikers with torsos from 17"-21". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1105.
- Versatile hydration backpack for short hikes or all day excursions
- 1,150 cubic inches
- Advanced, 85 oz. CRUX Reservoir
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- 4 point compression and padded, load bearing hip belt - maximizes load stability
- Air mesh back panel
- Durable 70D x 210D Nylon Dobby and 420D Nylon Plain Weave construction
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets
- Carry points for ice axe and trekking poles
- Designed for 17"-21" torso lengths
Web ID: 167590