With its woman-specific harness system and proven CamelBak® design, the L.U.X.E.™ Hydration Pack hauls more than 3 hours worth of gear and hydration for female adventurers. The L.U.X.E. offers hardcore female mountain bikers 427 cu. in. of gear storage with an easy-to-fill, wide mouth, 100 oz. Antidote® reservoir. An advanced, low profile, lightweight, and stable-riding reservoir, the Antidote features a customizable Quick Link™ tube system, Big Bite™ valve, HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology, PureFlow™ tube, center baffling, dryer arms, an easy-to-clean wide mouth, and an easy open/close 1/4-turn cap. Made to haul a full load comfortably, the L.U.X.E. features a female specific Independent Suspension harness with a Velvetex™ lining and S-Curve shoulder straps that fit a woman better. The XV™ back panel features multi-layer EVA pods for great cross ventilation behind the rider's back while riding. The removable .75" waist belt and 4-point compression deliver great gear stability bike riders will appreciate when riding over rough terrain. Durable Arrow 100D nylon construction. Versatile design also includes helmet hooks, magnetic tube trap, and bike tool organizer pocket. Pack weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. Designed to fit hikers with 15" torso length. Dimensions: 18"x10.5"x2". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 62380.
- High performance hydration pack designed specifically for women
- Female-specific Independent Suspension harness with Velvetex lining
- S-Curve shoulder straps for a comfortable and stable fit
- Integrated helmet carry hooks will carry most helmets
- XV back panel - arches with your back, keeping it cool and supported
- Removable .75" waist belt and 4-point compression stabilizes gear
- Advanced 100 oz. Antidote Reservoir with customizable Quick Link System
- 427 cubic inches
- Durable Arrow 100D nylon construction
Web ID: 14121007521454