The Camelbak® DayStar™ 16 Hydration Pack is a versatile, durable nylon hiking pack with an 85-oz. capacity that holds enough water for 2 or more hours on the trail. When you're in the front country, the Camelbak backpack has 800 cu. in. of storage for your books, lunch, and jacket. For longer hikes, there are side pockets to store extra water bottles, attachment points for trekking poles, and a removable waist belt for more stability. The CRUX™ reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip and has an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever to prevent leaks. The Camelbak DayStar 16 Hydration Pack for ladies has a padded, breathable mesh back panel and is proportioned to ergonomically fit ladies sizes and torsos 15" - 19". BPA/BPS/BPF free. Pack weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. Dimensions: 18.9" x 8.7" x 9.3". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1108302000.
- Durable nylon weave construction
- 5L/85 fl oz. capacity
- CRUX reservoir with standard exit port
- Fits women's torsos: 15" - 19"
- Padded, breathable mesh back panel
- 5 exterior pockets
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket
- Compression strap and removable waist belt
- Pack weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 18.9" x 8.7" x 9.3"
Web ID: 167591