The Callaway® XR 16 Driver for men is where forgiveness meets fast. Callaway engineers worked with aerodynamics experts at Boeing to reach a completely new threshold of club speed. This design has a low drag due to a re-engineered Speed Step that saves weight and adds speed. The XR 16 driver is extremely forgiving through a larger shape for MOI with a bigger footprint. The center of gravity is also lower and deeper. All this forgiveness leads to more speed at every impact location, which can help golfers of all skill levels add distance off the tee. The Next Gen R´MOTO face technology is 19% thinner and lighter for higher ball speeds across the face. The saved weight is redistributed in the club head for even more MOI. The Callaway XR 16 Driver for men combines a faster face with extreme forgiveness, so you can amp up ball speed, whether you hit it dead center, off the heel, or off the toe.
- Forgiveness meets fast
- Aerodynamic head shape inspired by Callaway's work with Boeing
- Low drag due to re-engineered Speed Step
- Extreme forgiveness through larger shape and lower, deeper GC
- R´MOTO face technology is 19% thinner and lighter
- More speed at every impact location provides more distance for all golfers
Web ID: 2295505