The Callaway® Great Big Bertha Driver is designed for all levels of golfers, and features a multi-material aerodynamic shape and a sliding weight. This Callaway golf club features Next Gen R´MOTO Technology that provides the structure for a thinner face, leading to high ball speeds on center hits and off-center hits. The combination of aerodynamic head shape and multi-material lightweight club design generates higher clubhead speed through aerodynamics and a wide range of weight classes to suit every swing type, from 295g to 325g. A 10g sliding weight on the perimeter of the clubhead adds stability. Slide the weight for more dispersion control to hit your drives on line. Virtually unlimited draw and fade bias options won't sacrifice forgiveness. The Optifit hosel lets you choose 8 different configurations to tune loft, lie, and face angle. The Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver for men comes with a graphite shaft in your choice of flex to improve feel and performance.
- Designed for distance for all levels of golfers
- Next Gen R´MOTO technology delivers higher ball speeds
- Lightweight, stable, multi-material chassis provides head speed
- Adjustable perimeter weighting offers forgiveness and control
- Easy adjustability with Optifit hosel
- Graphite shaft
Web ID: 2295117