Excellent for frigid hunts in deep snow and treacherous ice, Cabela's® Zoned Comfort Trac™ Hybrid 1200 Insulated Rubber Hunting Boots for Men combine intelligent design and construction to keep hunters comfortable. Naturally insulating and waterproof 3.5mm neoprene uppers features durable rubber overlays over the foot to lock out moisture and shield feet. Strategically-placed weights of 3M® Thinsulate® Insulation (1,200 gram in the toes, 800 gram in the saddles, and 400 gram in the heels) optimizes the boot's thermal regulation while keeping its weight minimized. Anti-odor technology throughout keeps feet feeling fresher, longer. Under the feet, molded PU footbeds and nylon shanks work together to provide arch and foot support. Wool-felt frost plugs provide additional cushioning, as well as forming a thermal barrier between the feet and cold ground. The rubber outsoles features a ground-grabbing lug pattern to provide optimum traction. Heel kicks offer easy on and off. Toecaps add durability and protection. Average height: 17". Average weight per pair: 5.7 lbs. Imported.
- Protective rubber hunting boots for frigid, wet weather hunts
- Waterproof 3.5mm neoprene uppers with protective rubber overlays
- Strategically-placed weights of 3M Thinsulate Insulation - optimal thermal regulation
- Anti-odor technology
- Molded, PU footbeds and nylon shanks -cushion and support feet
- Wool-felt frost plugs - blocks cold from the ground
- Rubber outsoles with ground-grabbing lug pattern