Built to keep women outdoors lovers warm and comfortable on the coldest outdoor adventures, the Cabela's® Mountain Trapper 0° Sleeping Bag for Women keeps ladies comfortable out in the backcountry. Combining proven, rugged construction with classic materials, our cold-weather sleeping bag integrates modern tech and design to optimize comfort and protection. A heavyweight cotton canvas shell and brushed-cotton-flannel linings surround 3 lbs. 10 oz. of lightweight, 100% polyester, hollow-fiber insulation for proven heat retention you can trust in frigid conditions. Roomy 76"Lx32"W bag also features a 5" wrap-around insulated chest baffle and 3" insulated zipper baffle to lock warmth in. Double-layer offset stitching keeps insulation in place, resisting the development of cold spots caused by insulation movement. Two-way YKK® zippers, anti-snag webbed zipper guards, and reversible locking zipper pulls provide provide long-lasting use you can count on. Durable, water-repellant finish on shell. Attached stuff flap with 3 heavy-duty 2" nylon web straps and quick-release buckles for easy transport and storage. Inner pocket for vital gear. Carry weight: 8 lbs. 4 oz. Imported.
- Rugged, women's sleeping bag for cold backcountry adventures
- Heavyweight cotton canvas shell with water-repellant finish
- Soft and warm brushed-cotton-flannel linings
- Lightweight 100% polyester hollow-fiber insulation - 3 lbs. 10 oz.
- Comfort rated to 0°F
- Insulated 5" wrap-around chest baffle and 3" insulated zipper baffles
- Attached stuff flap ensures hassle-free transport and storage
- Two-way YKK zippers with anti-snag webbed zipper guards and reversible locking zipper pulls
- Attached stuff flap with 3 heavy-duty 2" nylon web straps and quick-release buckles
- Inner pocket
Web ID: 100154328