Stay comfortable out in the backcountry at the coldest basecamps with the Cabela's® Mountain Trapper 0° Sleeping Bag. Combining proven, rugged construction with classic materials, our cold-weather sleeping bag also integrates modern tech and design to optimize comfort and protection. Heavyweight cotton canvas shell and brushed-cotton-flannel linings surround 4 lbs. 6 oz. of lightweight 100% polyester insulation for proven heat retention you can trust in frigid conditions. Roomy 84"Lx36"W bag also features a 5" wrap-around insulated chest baffle and 3" insulated zipper baffle to lock warmth in. Two-way YKK® zippers, anti-snag webbed zipper guards, and reversible locking zipper pulls provide provide long-lasting use you can count on. Durable, water-repellant finish on shell. Attached stuff flap with 3 heavy-duty 2" nylon web straps and quick-release buckles for easy transport and storage. Inner pocket for vital gear. Carry weight: 10 lbs. Imported.
- Rugged sleeping bag for cold backcountry adventures
- Heavyweight cotton canvas shell with water-repellant finish
- Soft and warm brushed-cotton-flannel linings
- Lightweight 100% polyester insulation - 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Comfort rated down to 0°F
- Insulated 5" wrap-around chest baffle and 3" insulated zipper baffles
- Attached stuff flap ensures hassle-free transport and storage
- Two-way YKK zippers with anti-snag webbed zipper guards and reversible locking zipper pulls
- Attached stuff flap with 3 heavy-duty 2" nylon web straps and quick-release buckles
- Inner pocket
Web ID: 100154330