Stay warmer setting out decoys in near freezing water with Cabela's® Knee-to-Toe Wool Wader Socks for Men. Designed for waterfowl hunters, these 23" socks surround surround your entire lower leg in a blanket of warm, cushioned comfort with their incredibly dense loop-knit construction. Made of a 68% Merino lamb's wool/24% stretch nylon/7% polyester Thermolite/1% spandex, these socks offer hunters the natural insulation, thermal regulation, moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial odor resistant performance of wool. Enhanced with Spandex, the socks' rib-knit neck fits under waders and hip boots without bunching up at the knee or ankle. Sizes: M(6-9), L(9-12), XL(12-15). Made in USA.
- Warm and comfortable knee-to-toe wader socks for waterfowl hunters
- 68% Merino lamb's wool/24% stretch nylon/7% polyester Thermolite/1% spandex
- Wool blend performance - naturally insulating, thermal regulating, moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial
- Incredibly dense loop-knit construction
- Spandex-enhanced rib-knit neck fits under waders and hip boots
Web ID: 100112483