Cabela's® Inferno Boa® Waterproof Winter Boots are loaded with leading-edge technologies to keep your feet warm and dry in the most extreme conditions. These Cabela's waterproof boots feature aerogel barriers underfoot and over the toes, and NASA-inspired SolarCore™ insulation that's been tested to retain 54% more heat over 30 minutes at 10ºF than traditional insulation. Additional warmth is supplied by 2,000-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation. 100% waterproof 4MOST DRY-PLUS™ linings are moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry. A boa lacing system lets you adjust the fit and lock it into place. Lightweight EVA midsoles offer extra cushioning, and full-grain leather and nylon uppers, abrasion-resistant toecaps, and heel caps offer lasting durability. Cabela's Inferno Boa Waterproof Winter Boots for Men have aggressive rubber outsoles for superior traction in snow, ice, and muck. Order next size up if wearing with heavy socks. 12"H. 5.7 lbs. pair. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 819503.
- Full-grain leather and nylon uppers
- SolarCore aerogel barriers underfoot and over toes
- 2,000-gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- 100% waterproof, breathable 4MOST DRY-PLUS linings
- Boa lacing system dials a custom fit
- Aggressive rubber outsoles bite into snow and mud