You spend hours behind binoculars, picking apart every nook and cranny. Once you've spotted your quarry, you plan every step of your stalk down to the smallest detail because hunting isn't just something you do, it defines you. With its lightweight design and integrated quiver-attachment options, the Cabela's® Elite Scout Pack is an ideal match for your spot-and-stalk hunting style. Back paneling on this Cabela's hunting pack allows easy access while maintaining excellent breathability. Stretch netting lets you keep extra gear handy for closing the final steps of a stalk. Convenient MOLLE webbing on the side and hip belt of this hunting pack offer easy quiver attachment so your bow stays optimally balanced for shots across open country. The unique, built-in rain cover on the Cabela's Elite Scout Pack protects your gear when the sky opens up, while a stowable blaze-orange flag lets other hunters know your presence. A padded hip belt on this hunting daypack ensures chafe-free comfort from predawn to after sundown. Durable polyester construction. Compatible with a hydration reservoir (not included). Weight: 3 lbs. 13 oz. Capacity: 1,830 cu. in. Dimensions: 20" x 10" x 7". Imported.
- Extra-durable polyester construction
- Lightweight design—ideal for spot-and-stalk hunts
- Back paneling allows easy access and exceptional breathability
- MOLLE webbing
- Stretch netting keeps extra gear handy for stalking
- Quiver-attachment points on the side and hip belt
- Built-in rain cover and stowable blaze-orange flag