Delivering 1/2-yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision, the Bushnell® G-Force DX 1300 ARC Laser Rangefinder puts lightning speed and unrivaled precision in the palm of your hand. Powered by Bushnell's 2nd Generation ESP (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) turboprocessor, the G-Force DX 1300 ARC pairs the extreme accuracy of Angle Range Compensation (ARC) technology with more performance features than ever before. Powerful rangefinder gives hunters accurate distance readings from 5 to 1,300 yards with +/- 1/2 yard precision. ARC technology uses the built in inclinometer to determine terrain angles that provide bow hunters with the "shoots like" distance up to 99 yards and rifle hunters with holdover data in inches, cm, MOA, or MILs. Variable Sight-In (VSI) technology allows shooters to receive holdover data based on a zero of 100, 150, 200 or 300 yards. Supersharp 6x optics treated with RainGuard® HD lens coatings works with the G-Force DX 1300 ARC's Vivid Display Technology™ (VDT) to deliver clear distance readings and images, even in low light. Fully waterproof design features a tough, rubber-armored metal housing. Scan, BullsEye and Brush modes help make this rangefinder as effective in and around the woods as it is on the open plains. Features built-in tripod mount, diopter adjustment, and Posi-Thread™ battery door. Runs on one 3V CR123 battery (included). 8 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 202460.
- E.S.P. turboprocessor - 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10th yard display precision
- Accurate distance readings from 5 to 1,300 yards
- 6x magnification and Vivid Display Technology™ - clear view in any light
- ARC Bow Mode - provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards
- ARC Rifle Mode - provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches, cm, MOA, and Mil
- VSI (Variable Sight-in), Bullseye, Brush, and Scan modes
- Diopter adjustment for crystal clear viewing
- Tough, rubber-armored metal housing - waterproof design
- Runs on one 3V CR123 battery (included)
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
Web ID: 1405061531