After a day of snagging, you feel it in every muscle. So anything that makes it easier is worth a good hard look. The Bullet Weights Paddlefish Snagging Weight gives you a more efficient, less strenuous-to-use weight that casts farther, eliminates most line twist, gets your hook down to the correct depth quickly, reduces hang-ups, and provides superior leverage for hooksets and fighting monster fish. Its unique Reverse Tear-Drop Design puts the eyelet on the heavier "big" end instead of the lighter, narrower end, which allows more control and helps prevent wedging when coming through rock fields and brushpiles. With less strain to both your gear and yourself by day's end, you'll be ready to get up the next day and go do it again!
- More efficient, less strenuous-to-use snagging weight
- Unique Reverse Tear-Drop Design
- Allows more control and helps prevent wedging in structure
- Casts farther, with less line twist
- Gets your hook down to the correct depth quickly
- Reduces hang-upsin brush and rocks
- Provides superior leverage for hooksets and fish fighting