Buck®'s Open Season line of hunting knives give hunters the perfect combination of blades to handle a successful season of hunts. Built around a sturdy 3-3/4" S30V steel blade with a long curved belly perfect for encouraging the hide off your game, the Open Season S30V Folding Skinner Knife simplifies the task of harvesting game. The high quality S30V steel blade provides high ductility, corrosion resistance, and fantastic edge retention for trustworthy performance through the whole season. T-style thumb stud makes 1-handed operation a breeze in the field, while the Folding Skinner's beautiful Dymondwood handle features grip panels and grooves to deliver a sure grip you can trust. Sturdy liner lock design. Leather sheath included. Weight: 6 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 0547RWS.
- High quality, high performance skinner knife for quick skinning work in the field
- 3-3/4" S30V steel skinner blade - long curved belly for smooth and fast skinning
- Quality S30V steel - double tempered, high ductility, and corrosion resistant
- T-style thumb stud for easier 1-handed operation in the field
- Sturdy liner lock system
- Dymondwood handle with grip panels and grooves
- Leather sheath included
Web ID: 15021208415029