With top-of-the-line components, the Browning® Fishing Maxus™ Spinning Combo gives you a finely balanced, perfectly tuned setup for making every cast count.
The exciting Browning Maxus Spinning Reel raises the technology bar with its all- Carbonite frame, sidecovers, and rotor. Light as magnesium, strong as aluminum, and 100% corrosion-proof, this advanced carbon fiber material gives you a finely balanced reel with incredible structural rigidity. The spool is forged aluminum, ported to reduce weight, with a titanium nitride coated lip. Stainless steel bail wire; quality 10-bearing system with Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse; smooth multi-stack stainless/fiber drag; machined low-profile handle.
Built on a premium HTSC30 carbon blank using double-helix construction for increased strength with reduced weight, the Browning Maxus Spinning Rod fishes at a pro level. Black frame Zirconium oxide guides promote long, accurate casts; minimalist reel seat adds comfort and sensitivity; EVA split grips with X-wrap ensure a secure grip.
- Lightweight, strong and corrosion-proof
- Carbonite frame, sidecovers and rotor
- Ported forged-aluminum spool with titanium nitride lip
- 10-bearing system
- Powerlock instant anti-reverse
- Stainless/fiber front drag system
- Machined low-profile handle
- HTSC30 high-tensile strength carbon blank
- Strength-enhancing double-helix construction
- Black frame Zirconium oxide guides
- Minimalist reel seat
- EVA split grips with X-wrap
Web ID: 162195