Browning® Buck Shadow Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men give hunters the lightweight stealth and protection needed to chase big game through the backcountry. Rugged nylon uppers with lightweight welded Shadow Frame™ overlays deliver top-notch protection and support over demanding terrain. OutDry® waterproof/breathable technology provides advanced waterproof protection to keep feet dry and comfortable through any conditions. Made with a TruLast™ performance shape, the Buck Shadow utilizes a performance shape optimized for all hunting applications. Moisture managing, antimicrobial OrthoLite® open-cell foam footbeds offer long lasting cushioning under the feet. Featuring a lightweight cushion formula with more rebound energy and compression resistance than EVA, Silent Cell™ midsoles provide superior shock absorption over rough backcountry terrains. Integrated SymmPLATE™ external shanks give hunters extra torsional rigidity for better support when carrying loads over unpredictable terrain. Silent Grip™ rubber outsoles feature a Ridgetrak™ tread design that utilizes large tacky lugs and generous spacing for maximum displacement of mud and snow, giving these hunting boots superior grip on wet surfaces. Also includes abrasion-resistant TecTuff™ performance leather caps over the heels and toes. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 2.78 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: F0000035.
- Lightweight support, stealth, and waterproof protection for big game hunters
- Rugged nylon uppers with welded Shadow Frame overlays
- OutDry waterproof/breathable technology
- TruLast performance shape - versatile performance for any hunt
- Moisture managing, antimicrobial OrthoLite open-cell foam footbeds
- Silent Cell midsoles - superior shock absorption
- SymmPLATE external shanks - integrated stability
- Silent Grip outsoles with Ridgetrak tread design - sure wet or dry footing
- Abrasion-resistant TecTuff toe and heel caps
Web ID: 100066201