Browning Buck Seeker Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men give hunters the stability, stealth, and weather protection they want when chasing big game. Rugged leather and nylon uppers deliver protection and support over challenging terrain. OutDry® waterproof/breathable technology provides advanced waterproof protection to keep feet dry and comfortable. Made with a TruLast™ performance shape, the Buck Seeker utilizes a performance shape optimized for all hunting applications. Moisture managing, antimicrobial OrthoLite® open cell foam footbeds offer long lasting cushioning under the feet. Made of a lightweight cushion formula with more rebound energy and compression resistance than EVA, Silent Cell™ midsoles provide superior shock absorption over rough backcountry terrains. Integrated into midsole and outsole, SymmPLATE™ external shanks give hunters extra torsional rigidity for better support when carrying loads over unpredictable terrain. Made of Silent Grip™ rubber compound, the Buck Seeker's sure grip outsoles feature a Ridgetrak™ tread design. This special tread sports large tacky lugs and generous spacing for maximum displacement of mud and snow, giving superior grip on wet surfaces. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 2.86 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: F0000036.
- Support, stealth, and waterproof protection for big game hunting
- Rugged leather and nylon uppers
- OutDry waterproof/breathable technology
- TruLast performance shape - versatile performance for any hunt
- Moisture managing, antimicrobial OrthoLite open cell foam footbeds
- Silent Cell midsoles - superior shock absorption
- SymmPLATE external shanks - integrated stability
- Silent Grip outsoles with Ridgetrak tread design - sure wet or dry footing
Web ID: 100013401