Bumps in the night... and the back of your truck are no match for the Browning Bruiser Pro Take Down Hard Gun Case. This rugged, reliable, airline approved shotgun case provides the perfect solution for protecting your favorite take-down style shotgun. Tough, high-density polyethylene double wall construction, foam interior padding, non-locking latches, and sturdy piano hinges work to give you peace of mind from mishandling while a tongue-and-groove lid, complete with O-ring, and corrosion-inhibiting Zerust® inserts provide weather resistance when damaging weather hits hard. The Browning Bruiser Pro Take Down Hard Gun Case includes foam inserts that can be repositioned for better protection, and recessed wheels for easy mobility. Exterior dimensions: 38"L x 14"W x 5"H. Weight: 14 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 1492001.
- Rugged, reliable, airline approved gun case
- Perfect for your favorite take-down shotgun
- Tough high-density polyethylene double wall construction
- Tongue-and-Groove lid with O-ring for weather resistance
- Corrosion-Inhibiting Zerust inserts protects firearm from rust
- Reliable, non-locking latches, and piano hinges
- Holds 1 stock and receiver, and 1 barrel up to 34"
- Foam inserts can be repositioned for better protection
- Recessed wheels for easy mobility
- High-Density foam interior padding
- Exterior dimensions: 38"L x 14"W x 5"H
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Web ID: 1508261333