From its strong, shark-like tanto point blade to its sure grip, textured G10 handle, the Browning Black Label Stone Cold Tanto Tactical Knife comes ready for any situation. Built around a partially serrated, hollow ground 5-1/4" 440 stainless steel tanto point blade, the Stone Cold Tanto offers superior strength and sharpness. Checkered G-10 laminate overlays on the finger-grooved handle provide grip and control you can count on, while the pronounced front guard provides safety. Squared pommel features a hardened glass breaking point for emergency situations. Matte black Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath allows you to position the knife at virtually any angle to match the situation. Sheath mounts securely to a belt, web gear, or tactical vest. Non-reflective matte black finish on blade. Strong full tang design. Overall length: 10-3/4".
Manufacturer model #: 320115BL.
- Innovative and functional, tanto tipped, fixed blade tactical knife
- Hollow ground, 5-1/4" 440 stainless steel tanto blade
- Versatile partially serrated edge
- Pronounced front guard for safety
- Squared pommel with a hardened point for glass breaking
- Checkered G-10 laminate handles - sure grip in all conditions
- Matte black Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath - positions knife at virtually any angle
- Strong full tang construction
Web ID: 1406121509