A strong and compact design that works well for a variety of furbearing game, the Bridger 1.75 Offset Jaw Predator Trap makes a great choice for the mixed species trapper. Specially sized to be legal in virtually every state, this offset jaw design combines tough steel construction with 2 compact coil springs to deliver secure holding power. Strong and sturdy enough for fox, coyote, bobcat, and raccoon, this sure-holding trap comes standard with a night latch dog and double posted pan, heavy swivels, quality straight link machine chain, music wire springs, and an added baseplate with D-Ring. Features 10" of #2 Chain with heavy duty swivels on either end. Outside jaw spread (top to bottom): 5-1/8". Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: B-134-01.
- Strong and compact coil spring trap
- Offset jaw design - great for fox, coyote, bobcat, and raccoon
- Specially sized to be legal in virtually every state
- Cost effective, efficient design for harvesting furbearers or controlling pests
- Durable steel construction with 2 compact coil springs
- Smart choice for mixed species trappers
Web ID: 13351