A great repair tool for your bow at home or in the field, the Bowmaster™ G2 Portable Bow Press offers all the capability of the original Bowmaster and more. Small enough to stow in your hunting packet or large pocket, this easy-to-carry bow press lets you easily replace strings or cables, install peep sight, or adjust draw length wherever you are. Built around a new 6" jackscrew, the G2 allows you to teardown bows with highly preloaded limbs or work on shorter bows with axle-to-axle lengths as short as 26.5". Highly adaptable design includes leather pads to protect the bow's limbs and works with split limbs with a split limb adapter (not included).
Manufacturer model #: BMBP-G2.
- All the portable bow press performance of the original and more
- Allows repairs at home or in the field
- Easy to carry - fits in hunting pack or large pocket
- Adapts to any bow length
- Leather pads protect bow's limbs
- Precise adjustment via jackscrew
- Works with bows with highly preloaded limbs
- Works with shorter bows - axle-to-axle lengths as short as 26.5"
Web ID: 1603021136