- High RPM motor and 4'' no-blow spinner cup
- 3/8'' thick wall of HDPE UV-protected plastic
- Converts from spin feeder to protein/gravity feeder
- Converts to hanging feeder
- Hopper weight: 30 lbs.
- All galvanized hardware and stainless steel inserts
- Loose fit lid designed to allow proper ventilation
- 106'' square feeder legs - 16-gauge galvanized steel
- Includes 6V battery
Boss Buck's Small Automatic Deer Feeder holds approximately 350 lbs. of corn or 250 lbs. of large protein pellets. It's equipped with a high RPM motor and 4'' ''no-blow'' spinner cup that won't allow the wind to blow feed from the spinner. Its maintenance-free patented design gives you the flexibility to feed corn in the fall and winter, then converts to a protein/gravity feeding system in the spring and summer when you need it most. Simply change out the pipe legs, add the 3-way gravity head and you are feeding free choice in minutes. Converts to a hanging feeder in seconds as well. This Boss Buck Automatic Deep Feeder includes a simple-set digital timer and steel control box. A double-walled, domed, hinged lid is oversized to allow proper ventilation. Other features include all galvanized hardware and stainless steel inserts, 16-gauge galvanized steel feeder legs and 12V battery. Feeder dimensions: 34'' x 32'' x 32''. Hopper weight: 30 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 1.2AE.
Boss Buck Varmint Cage sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1767175
Web ID: 10220984