The premier hunter-conservationist organization, the Boone and Crockett Club, has teamed up with some of most knowledgeable deer hunting experts to present the definitive resource for the whitetail hunter. The Complete Guide to Hunting Whitetails features chapters by deer hunting legends including Gordon Whittington, Bill Winke, Craig Boddington, and Larry Weishuhn; as well as real life stories by top hunters, with multiple record whitetail deer to their names, on hunting public and private lands, and how to manage private lands for quality hunting. The Complete Guide is loaded with tips, tactics, and advice on how to hunt deer, including pinpointing great hunting spots, the best dates and times to find trophy whitetails, and how to identify a mature, trophy buck before pulling the trigger; and, illustrated instructions walk you through how to score your trophy once you've taken one. Boone and Crockett Club's Complete Guide to Hunting Whitetails is a definitive resource for both beginning and seasoned whitetail hunters, packed with real-world strategies and exclusive data that shows how to hunt deer in today's changing environment of dwindling public land access, evolving deer population dynamics, and new hunting technologies. The Complete Guide to Hunting Whitetails also includes proprietary trophy whitetail data collected and analyzed by the Boone and Crockett Club. Softcover. 272 pages.
Manufacturer model #: 9781940560008.
- Published by the Boone and Crockett Club
- Features chapters by nationally renowned deer hunting legends
- Loaded with deer hunting tips, tactics, and advice
- Illustrated instructions show how to score your trophy
- Packed with real-world strategies and exclusive data to help hunters suceed
- Definitive resource for both novice and seasoned whitetail hunters
- Includes proprietary B&C trophy whitetail data
Web ID: 1407211535