The Booklegger Golf Rules Quick Reference Guide is a handy spiral-bound flipbook that answers all of your rules questions at a glance. This pocket-sized golf rules book conforms to the 2012-2015 USGA Rules of Golf for both stroke and match play. It's organized into 8 sections with tabs, including: Basics/Dropping, Fairway & Rough, Bunker, Water Hazard, and Green. The Golf Rules Quick Reference Guide is plastic-coated to help it stand up to years of use. Keep a copy in your golf bag—you and your golfing buddies can learn to play the right way, answering any rules questions you have as they arise on the course...or even at the 19th hole!
Manufacturer model #: 2627.
- Rules of golf at a glance
- Spiral bound and plastic-coated
- Ideal for keeping in your golf bag
- 8 sections with tabs
- Basics/Dropping, Fairway & Rough, Bunker, Water Hazard, and Green
- Conforms to USGA Rules of Golf for stroke and match play
Web ID: 151739