Proven BOGS® waterproof protection in a sleek and stylish silhouette, Berkeley Waterproof Rubber Boots for Women keep feet dry and comfortable through the rainiest weather. A more traditional take on the classic rubber boot design, the Berkeley employs ultra soft, flexible, and 100% waterproof rubber uppers lined with BOGS' moisture wicking Max-Wick™ linings to keep feet dry. Molded EVA footbeds absorb shock on every step, while the DuraFresh bio-technology resists unwanted odors. Rebound construction technology in the boots' outsoles provides an energy returning, shock absorbing cushion for responsive support for the entire life of the boot. Rubber trimmed handles to help you slip boots on. 1/2" heel. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 71896.
- Stylish protection from nasty wet weather for women
- Ultra soft, flexible, and 100% waterproof rubber uppers for a protective, traditional look
- Max-Wick linings - moisture wicking for comfort
- Molded EVA footbeds with DuraFresh biotechnology - odor resistant
- Rebound outsoles - energy returning, shock absorbing cushion
- Rubber trimmed handles
Web ID: 2295658