See crappie, catch crappie fast, repeat. As it turns out, the B'n'M Poles The Stick Crappie Rod from the 1980's was far ahead of its time. This updated remake is the perfect companion to modern real-time sonar, because its heavy action is ideal for flipping crappie into the boat quickly. Stiff yet extremely sensitive, The Stick is made of lightweight, high modulus graphite and features ultra-smooth stainless steel guides. Reinforced reel seat for extra toughness; Portuguese cork handle rests easily under your forearm, providing maximum leverage for swinging big slabs onto the deck.
- The classic crappie swing pole from earlier days, recrafted
- Ideal for flipping crappie into the boat quickly
- Stiff, sensitive, and lightweight
- High modulus graphite blank
- Smooth, strong stainless steel guides
- Reinforced reel seat
- Extra-long Portuguese cork handle