Fishing big rivers for big cats? That's where the B'n'M Pole Pro Staff Bumping Casting Rod shines. Bumping, or bottom bouncing, is one of the best ways to score in heavy current, and to do it right, you need a rod that's lightweight enough to lift and drop a weighty rig all day, yet stiff and strong enough to work across rocky bottoms and haul big fish up from the depths. Crafted of 80/20 carbon/glass, this version of the B'n'M Pole classic is stiffer through the body than earlier versions, for greater control, and features rugged stainless steel guides. With its powerful blank and long Portuguese cork handle, the Pro Staff Bumping Rod is specifically targeted to handle catfish weighing 80 lbs. and more!
- Made to take monster cats in heavy current
- Extremely lightweight, yet powerful
- Stiffer than previous versions
- Crafted of 80/20 carbon/glass
- Rugged stainless steel guides
- Long Portuguese cork handle