The Blazer International® Submersible Trailer Lighting Kit with LED Back-Up Light has you covered for safety, DOT compliance, lower operating costs, and long-lasting durability. The LED trailer light for trailers under 80"W meets FMVSS 108 and CMVSS requirements for Department of Transportation compliance, while the LED bulb lasts 6 times as long as traditional trailer lights, with several extra benefits. This Blazer International trailer light boasts shockproof construction to withstand road vibration and shaking. It uses 1/10th the amp draw of older bulbs. LED trailer lights brighten faster than old, incandescent bulbs, and they look better—not just sleeker, but displaying better: LEDs deliver an additional 18' of visible light compares to incandescents. This vivid, 350-lumen light lasts up to 100,000 hrs. and features an integrated backup light, allowing more accurate backing, docking, or garage-storing, and providing better vital warning about the trailer moving in reverse. Trailer Lighting Kit includes: 2 submersible lights, a wiring harness, license plate bracket, mounting hardware, and 5-way harness.
Manufacturer model #: C7425.
- Full-featured LED trailer light kit
- Meets FMVSS 108 and CMVSS requirements
- Bulb lasts up to 100,000 hrs.—up to 6 times the life of older-style bulbs
- Integrated backup light
- 350 lumens
- Allows more accurate backing, doing, and garage-storing
- Gives better visual warning about trailer moving in reverse
- Shockproof construction
- 1/10th the amp draw of incandescent bulbs
- Faster illumination than old bulbs
- 18' of additional visible light compared to incandescents
Web ID: 2349487