The Birds of the Mid-Atlantic Coast Laminated Folding Guide provides info on 67 common and exotic bird species found on or near the Mid-Atlantic coastline from Virginia Beach up to and including Montauk, N.Y. The nearly indestructible, waterproof Birds of the Mid-Atlantic Coast Guide was illustrated by Ernest C. Simmons, noted illustrator and naturalist. Species selection and text are by Mark Garland, who worked for 4 Audubon societies, the Smithsonian, and the National Park Service. The Birds of the Mid-Atlantic Coast Identification Guide is great for beginning and intermediate explorers. Size: 4'' x 9''.
- Laminated, folding design
- 67 common and exotic bird species
- Spans Virginia Beach, Va., up to and including Montauk, N.Y.
- Includes shorebirds, wading birds, beach birds, gulls and terns, and ducks
- Information on how to clean and preserve shells
- Species selection and text by Mark Garland
- Illustrated by fine artist Ernest C. Simmons
- Waterproof, beach proof, and indestructible
- Great for beginning and intermediate explorers
Web ID: 1601191031