Birchwood Casey®'s Dirty Bird® Bull's-eye Shooting Targets are perfect for target practice and firearms training with handguns or rifles—indoors or outdoors. Dirty Bird targets "splatter" white upon bullet impact, which is easily seen by the shooter and effectively aids in developing hand to eye coordination. Practicing with Dirty Bird Targets reduces down time on the range because there is no need to walk out to look at your targets as bullet holes are readily seen from the shooting position. This allows you to put more bullets down range in less time, greatly increasing your shooting enjoyment. Targets are constructed from non-adhesive, heavy tagboard, allowing you to affix to any surface you wish, add notes to the back, and easily save the targets for future reference. Birchwood Casey's Dirty Bird Bull's-eye Shooting Targets measure 8" in diameter, making them a great choice for shooting handguns at short range, 22 rifles at mid range, and centerfire rifles at long range.
Manufacturer model #: 35871.
- "Splatters" white upon bullet impact—bullet holes are easily seen
- Aids in developing hand to eye coordination
- Allows you to put more bullets down range in less time
- Greatly increases your shooting enjoyment
- Great targets for both short and long range shooting
Web ID: 1503312040