Expand the cooking capability of your eco-friendly BioLite CampStove (sold separately) with the BioLite® KettlePot. Designed specially for use with the CampStove, this versatile cooking kettle safely heats liquids and cooks entire meals for up to 4 campers. A true grab-and-go cooking unit, the KettlePot features ultra-thin stainless steel construction for strength superior to anodized aluminum and easy cleaning. Unique design includes a built-in heat shield that protects and directs the flames and heat from the CampStove to the pot for more efficient and speedier cooking. Convenient design also includes a see-through, high-temperature, food-safe, BPA-Free KettleTop lid with built-in pour spout. Vertical Cool-touch make handling and pouring with the KettlePot easy. Versatile design also doubles as a hard shell carry case for the CampStove, protecting it and saving valuable pack space. Dimensions: 5.2"x10.2". Weight: 16.4 oz. Maximum capacity: 1.5 L.
Manufacturer model #: KPA.
- Versatile, grab-and-go cooking system for the eco-friendly BioLite CampStove (sold separately)
- Versatile design - safely heats liquids or cooks entire meals
- Strong, ultra-thin stainless steel construction - stronger than anodized aluminum
- Built-in heat shield - protects and concentrates flames, speeds boil times
- High-temp, food-safe, BPA-Free KettleTop - see-through lid with pour spout
- Silicone seal - holds KettleTop on securely
- Vertical Cool-Touch handles - easy handling and pouring
- Doubles as hard carrying case for CampStove for easier packing
- Comes with bowl and stuff sack
BioLite CampStove sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 2002209
Web ID: 14010308561230