Enjoy potable water and power for your small electronics wherever you have a campfire or camp stove with the BioLite® KettleCharge™ Camp Kettle. This unique kettle employs BioLite's green thermoelectric technology to convert some of the heat warming the water in the kettle into electricity that powers its built-in 10 Watt USB charger. Great for the camp or emergency kit, this kettle/charger works over home ranges, portable backpacking stoves, and the BioLite Campstove (not included). Kettle heats up/sterilizes up to 750 ml of water for cooking, drinking, and cleaning. Handle/charging unit features 10W USB port, Smart LED Dashboard for heat and charging monitoring, and internal battery for power storage. Also comes with a flexible USB extender so you can charge your electronics a safe distance from the flames and heat of the stove. Durable stainless steel, aluminum, and high-temperature plastic construction. Dimensions: 7.3"H x 7.5" diameter (in use). Weight: 2 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: PGA.
- Heats water and creates electricity for charging small electronics
- Patent-pending thermoelectric technology converts heat to electricity
- Charges small electronics through 10W USB port
- Heats up/sterilizes up to 750 mL of water
- Works over kitchen stove, backpacking stove, and more
- Smart LED Dashboard - monitors heat and charging performance
- Internal battery holds unused power
- Comes with flexible USB extender for charging away from heat
Web ID: 14050206363712